Services | Authors and Publishers
For our author and publisher clients, Publisez PR markets serious nonfiction to a wide group of constituencies, including press, policy-makers, readers, and pundits.
Specializing in the areas of economics, business/finance, politics, technology, healthcare, aid, and development, we take some of the most important ideas of today and spread them to influential audiences around the world.
Publisez PR understands the differing needs of every client and tailors the campaign to the needs of each specific project. For publishers, it means a campaign geared to increasing book sales. For executives, the goal may be to further the public’s awareness of their organization. For an economist, the ultimate objective may be becoming well positioned for a particular job in government. For a consultant or entrepreneur, it might mean developing a personal brand to build their business.
The services we offer to authors and publishers include:
· Fully integrated book PR and marketing campaign strategy development
· End-to-end execution of all campaign elements
· Writing press releases and developing on-message media pitches
· Creating media kits and galley letters
· Communicating with top book and news media to secure reviews and news coverage
· Media-training and preparation
· Creation of outreach strategy to policy-makers and other influencers
· Social media campaign development and execution to support awareness